Affiliations – Our Partners in the Fight Against Human Trafficking
MANNA Worldwide is the parent organization which serves as the umbrella for Operation Freedom and the MANNA Freedom projects. MANNA Worldwide is addressing the needs of children and their communities around the world and affords us the opportunity to intervene on behalf of those targeted for abuse and trafficking.
Learn more HERE.
“MANNA was founded and continues to serve children because we have each experienced the love of Jesus Christ and desire to bring that same peace to the entire world. MANNA Worldwide is a Christian organization that focuses on caring for impoverished children around the world. We are strategically fighting the GLOBAL GIANTS of DISEASE, POVERTY, ILLITERACY, SOCIAL INJUSTICE, and SPIRITUAL EMPTINESS.
How MANNA is unique:
- MANNA serves people regardless of their race, gender, religion, or ethnicity!
- MANNA was founded and continues to serve children because we have each experienced the love of Jesus Christ and desire to bring that same peace to the entire world.
- MANNA is committed to always maintain less than a 10% overhead.
- MANNA partners with veteran Christian workers to provide resources to help them care for the poor.
- MANNA leads more than 100 trips each year for supporters to see how their generosity has been used.
- MANNA Directors do not receive salaries and must raise their own funds to cover personal expenses.
As a Christian organization we feel compelled to care for the less fortunate because of our faith in Jesus Christ. We do not feed people and break the cycle of poverty to convince them of our way of thinking, rather, we have been blessed and thus feel compelled to care for others!”